Dear Visitors, welcome to www.evedo.co, the website of Evedo.
Evedo LTD, a limited liability company incorporated and existing under the law of Republic of Bulgaria, registered into the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIN (Unique Identification Number): 202253381, having headquarters and registered office at: 4 Gen. Yosif V. Gurko Str., 2nd floor, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria, which is the owner of an internet communication platform on the website www.evedo.co, called “Evedo”, “We”, “Us” or "The Company" herein
The information below is provided in compliance with the E-Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
The website under www.evedo.co is a property of:
Unique Identification Number: 202726418
Headquarters and registered office at: 4 Gen. Yosif V. Gurko Str., 2nd floor, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria. Correspondence address: 4 Gen. Yosif V. Gurko Str., 2nd floor, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Commission for Protection of personal data - address: Sofia, "Ivan Evstatiev Geshov" No 15 tel: (02) 915 35 15, fax: (02) 915 35 25 is-mail: kzld @ cpdp. bg, website: www.cpdp.bg;
Commission for Consumer Protection - Address: 1000 Sofia Square "Slavejkov" No 4A, Floor 3, 4 and 6, tel: (02) 980 25 24, fax: (02) 988 42 18; hotline : 0700 111 22; website: www.kzp.bg.
The company has been established and registered according to the law of Republic of Bulgaria.
Evedo operates an Internet platform on the website www.evedo.co, a device communication from distance, which facilitates interactions and communication between Clients and Organizer. This community platform (referred to as "the Platform") is accessible from a computer or a calling device connected to the Internet and allows Clients to contact Organizer only for personal purposes.
Evedo and the Users have the following understanding, and therefore are in agreement that:
- www.evedo.co is an online platform where people (Clients) can buy online tickets for events, organized by Organizers.
- www.evedo.co is designed as a marketplace where the Clients can receive information about different types of events and can buy online tickets for these events.
Evedo is an operator of a device for communication from distance, namely the web platform www.evedo.co under the meaning of art. 54, subart. 3 and 4 of the Customer Protection Act of Bulgaria, therefore Evedo is not a party on the relation between the Clients and the Organizers. Evedo does not guarantee or stand as surety or in any other manner undertake obligation to ensure the performance of any of the obligations that the Organizers and the Clients undertake between each other.
The core activity of Evedo is promotion of events and distribution of tickets. Evetyard assist organizers in promotion and distribution of tickets for these events, providing paid and free services.
All Users of the Evedo’s platform shall be using it in good faith and in accordance with these Terms.
- “Evedo’s platform” shall be the website [www.evedo.co] developed by Evetntyard LTD which is the online electronic venue of exchange of communication and delivery of services within the scope of this Agreement.
- “Visitor” shall encompass all users of the website: Clients, Organizers and all other visitors utilizing the Evetyard’s platform. The visitors may have a registration and his own profile. These are “registered visitors” called also “registered users”.
- Registered visitor that has created a profile on the platform representing himself as a person looking for events and who has intention to buy online tickets (“Registered Client”).
- A visitor without a registration who has no profile and who buys tickets using his email account (“Non-registered Clients”).
- “Event” means any type of event: concert, live-performance, conferences, seminars, courses, workshops and other similar events that are organized by the organizers and added to www.evedo.co and that have the opportunity to be available for promotion and / or for purchase of tickets. The events can be events with tickets and events without tickets (just for promotion). There might be some restriction concerning the age of the event’s attendances. The client is obliged to comply with the age’s restrictions.
- “Ticket” means online ticket that is an electronic file in PDF formats. The online tickets are paid tickets and free tickets. The paid tickets can be obtained by the Clients against payment. The free tickets can be received through filling a request. The type of the tickets is preliminary defined by the Organizer.
- “Account” means a bank account and/or PayPall account and/or an account in other similar payment system that is used by the Evedo for the purpose of tickets payment.
- “Ticket’s price” means a lump sum which is clearly defined upon tickets order. This price is to be paid by the Clients in order to get the tickets ordered in case of paid tickets.
- “Registration” means signing up to the Evedo’s website via the sign-up process and creating a visitor’s profile.
- “Registered User” means any online visitor who visits the Evedo’s website after logging in with his profile.
- “Profile” means the profile that the Registered User has created on the website
- “Registration form” means the form to be completed by a visitor for the purposes of registering as a Registered User.
- “Email” means an email account provided by the visitors in order to create his own profile (registered Client or an Organizer) or in order to buy online tickets without any registration.
- “Password” means a character string initially provided, modified, and maintained by the Registered User for establishing Registered User authentication.
- “User profile” means a personal account on the Website, accessible to every User after logging in, through which the User can use the Services provided by the Website.
- “Additional Agreements” means the Finder’s Fee Agreement and Agreement with the Client.
- “website content” or “Content” means any videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audioclips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works on the Evedo’s website and platform provided for the use of Users.
- “Fee” means the remuneration due by the Organizer to Evedo.
ARTICLE 1: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding Agreement, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. If you are under 18 years of age you may use the Service only if you either are an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
- Evedo may, within its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
- The Service under this Agreement would not be delivered, and shall be considered as automatically revoked where the content of the Service conflicts any mandatory rules of the law of any of the jurisdictions it may be accessed.
- By receiving a ticket for a current event and by attending on that event, the client shall comply with the terms and requirements of the organizer.
ARTICLE 2: SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE
REGISTRATION OF CLIENTS
Registration of Clients - main information
You do not have to register in order to visit Evedo’s website and in order to buy/obtain tickets. The registration allows you to use all advantages that the website offers, for example: to inform you about up- coming events according to your interests and location (if such are shared).
- To access certain features of the Service, though, including posting, commenting on or following you shall need to register with Evedo and create a profile with a screen name ("Name") and password.
- The combination of name and passwords represent an electronic signature within the meaning of art. 13 (1) of the Electronic document and electronic signature Act of Bulgaria. The User agrees that he recognizes the value of this electronic signature (name and password) as hand-written signature in the relations between him and Evedo.
- By completing the Registration Form, the registered user commits to provide an email address of which he is the actual owner. In the event that the registered User provides false, inaccurate, incurrent or incomplete information, Evedo can be entitled to suspend or terminate the Agreement and the profile and to refuse in the future, the access to all or part of the services provided.
- Each User who intends to have a registration may receive through the registration process, at the email address mentioned by him or her upon registration, an email for activation of his profile.
User Profile and Password (“Registered Clients”)
- The User agrees to create only one profile corresponding to his email.
- The login and password chosen by the User upon registration give access to all Services provided by Evedo. The profile gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- The User is the only responsible of any use which may be done of his or her login and password, only guaranty of confidentiality and any use of his profile.
- You must never use another User's profile without permission. When creating your profile, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your profile, and you must keep your profile password secure. You must notify Evedo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your profile. Although Evedo shall not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your profile, you shall be liable for the losses of Evedo or others due to such unauthorized use.
Evedo may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise refuse to permit your access to the Service without notice and liability, if, in Evedo's sole determination, you violate any of the Agreement, including the following prohibited actions:
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Service; or,
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
Upon termination for any reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
You may not use the Service for activities that:
- violate any law by statute, ordinance or regulation or other legal provisions, including their established interpretation and application by the courts and other State authorities;
- relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) all sexually oriented materials or services or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i), certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law;
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery Agreements, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (e), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing, or (f) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services;
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent;
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices;
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Evedo and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
REGISTRATION OF ORGANIZER
- Registration of organizer – main information: The organizer needs to be registered user in order to create events that to be promoted by Evedo. The organizer has the option to choose the type of the event (with tickets or without tickets) and the type of the tickets offered (paid tickets or free tickets). When the event shall be an event with paid tickets, than the organizer accepts the Finder’s fee agreement.
- Communication after registration: the registered Users agree that for the communication purposes by and between Evedo and Organizers and Evedo and Clients, Evedo shall use the email shared. This email shall be used for all correspondence and the delivery feedback shall be considered as a proof for its receipt.
ARTICLE 3: SERVICES
Evedo offers paid services as well as services free of charge.
Paid services for Organizers:
- Ticket issuance – the organizer owns a Finder fee in case of issuance of paid tickets. Evedo issue tickets to the Clients in consideration of payments of ticket’s price, which is determinate by the organizer for each current event. After the payment of that price, the Client receive on his email account, indicated by him upon registration or indicated by him upon the ticket’s order without registration, an ticket in PDF-format. Here is an option for accepting Finder’s fee agreement.
- Events promotion and in-site banner advertisement – each Organizer may add events to our website in order to be promoted as well as each Organizer may add to our website banners for any type of events. The service related to events promotion shall be shown in the website of Evedo. It is possible to be inserted links to a current event which link leads to the website of that event. The remuneration for such type of services is subject to mutual agreement by Evedo and the organizer.
Free services for the Organizer:
- Event creation - adding of an event by a legal person who is the organizer of this on the website of Evenyard represents a free service. Additional services related to the promotion or issuance of tickets for the event are paid services under these terms.
- Information about the number of tickets sold – the Organizer can be informed about the number of the tickets sold at any time from the statistics panel of the event organized by him.
- Advertisement statistic - the Organizer can be informed about the number of the visits of the event- page on the Evedo’s website at any time from the statistics panel of that event.
Paid services for the Clients:
Tickets purchase – Evedo offers to the Clients the opportunity to buy tickets for events added by the Organizers on the website of Evedo. As said above, there is no need of a registration in order to buy a ticket, i.e. the Clients can be registered as well as non-registered. In both cases the process of tickets buying is one and the same:
Step 1: Order tickets – at this stage the Clients have the opportunity to choose: the event that they are interested in, the type of tickets (standing, with seat – reserved or not etc.), the quantity of the tickets and the email on which the tickets shall be sent after the payment of the ticket’s. Here is the option for accepting the Agreement with the Client.
Step 2: Payment – at this stage the Clients can choose the method of payment of the ticket’s price. There are two methods for payment available: via PayPall and/or via a Debit card/Credit card. The price of the ticket indicated upon its ordering is a final one and it may be in BGN, EUR or GBP. Depending on the chosen method of payment, the amount of the price may be exchanged into other currency. In such case the currency exchanged shall be made by the paying institution (for example: PayPal, Bank, etc.) as per its terms and currency exchanging rate. In case of payment by credit card or bank account in a currency other than currency of the tickets price indicated, it is possible that the bank shall charge additional bank fees.
Step 3: Conformation of the successful tickets buying – at this stage the Client shall be informed that the process for tickets buying is completed successfully and that he shall receive an email with attached tickets. Clients can request receipt for their purchases of tickets. The delivery of the receipts shall be delivered via email.
Step 4: Email with the tickets attached – within several minutes (but not more than 30 min.) the Client shall receive via the indicated by him email account the tickets bought.
Free services for the Clients:
- Registration and personal profile - management of data from the client, whether it is a natural or legal person is free of charge.
- Request free tickets (when available) - application and issuance of tickets without requiring payment. The order process includes step 1, step 3 and step 4 as described above in art. 3.3.
- Comments writing – the registered Clients have free opportunity to comment on events or other content on the website.
- Evedo (navigation button) – the registered Clients have the opportunity to be informed for free about up-coming events that meet their interests and location when the later are shared.
- RSVP - the registered Clients have the opportunity to mark one of RSVP options concerning a current event.
- Information about the guests on a current event - registered Clients have the opportunity to view who attends this event and to view the profiles of the attendances.
ARTICLE 4: ROLE OF EVENTYARD
Evedo is not a talent agency or a booking agency and doesn't in any way initiate or set up meetings between Organizers and Clients or negotiate any terms of employment between them.
Organizers don’t provide Evenyard with employment or engagements.
ARTICLE 5: ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS
Finder fee agreement between Evedo and the Organizers – the main purpose of this agreement is to make it clear that the Company facilitates interactions between Clients and Organizer and it is not a party of the relationship between them.
This agreement shall be bound for any Organizer which is seeking the service of tickets issuance. Evetyard’s fee for hat service shall be defined in the Finder’s fee agreement.
- Agreement with the Clients – this sub-agreement has for a main purpose to state clear that the payments made by the Clients upon ticket ordering are payment made for the Organizer and these payments do not represent any remuneration paid by the Clients to the Evedo.
ARTICLE 6: PAYMENT
- As we said above joining Evedo is free. However, we do charge fees for certain services as described in chapter “Services”. When you use a paid service, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you shall be charged.
- Changes to fees are effective after we provide you with notice by posting the changes on the Site. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of the Service.
- When payments are collected by PayPal or a similar payment system (for example PayMill), Evedo is not responsible for the performance of this payment system.
- The moment the Client order a ticket and pay its price, he/she shall pay in full the amount of the ticket’s price determinate by the Organizer. The ticket’s price paid to Evedo shall be hold by Evedo until the event’s performance has been done and up to 5 working days afterwards. The Client shall have 3 days after the date of the event to claim that the event has been not performed / organized. In that case, Evedo shall control the truthfulness of the claim and at its sole discretion shall grant back the money to the Clients.
ARTICLE 7: LIABILITY LIMITATION
Evedo shall be not responsible to the Clients, Organizers or/and to third parties in case of:
- Cancellation of the event by the Organizer, a change in dates, time, place, program or any other details related to the event. In such cases the organizer is the sole-responsible.
- Force majeure lead to cancellation, postponement, change of place, event program and other details related to the organization and its performance. Responsibility in this cases lies with the organizer.
- Incorrect, inaccurate, misleading or false information about the event, dates, place, agenda, presenters and other similar. Such information is subject to insertion and correction only by the Organizer.
- Company does not guarantee that access to www.evedo.co shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors, as far as it is beyond of the control of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for not providing access to www.evedo.co, and for not processing or untimely processing of requests for tickets purchase in the event of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, fortuitous events, and problems with Internet service providers, problems World Wide Web and in providing services beyond the control of the Company.
- Published images and pictures of the events are the sole responsibility of the organizers. It is possible that these images and the images to be illustrative only and, therefore, may differ from the actual service conditions, or to carry out the event.
- The company takes care that the information published on www.evedo.co to be always correct and up to date, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content and does not commit to a time to update information, unless stated something different platform www.evedo.co.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Clients or third parties for damages and lost profits incurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, los, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information carried used , recorded or made available by www.evedo.co.
- The Parties agree that the Company is not responsible for failure of service or providing them with poor quality as a result of tests carried out by the Company to verify the equipment, connections, networks, etc., as well as tests to improve and optimize the services. In these cases, the Company shall notify the User for possible temporary failure, respectively, for the poor quality of services.
ARTICLE 8: EVENT CANCELATION. REFUND POLICY. RETURN POLICY.
Evedo is not an Organizer of any event. Therefore Evenyatd cannot cancelled event. Such power has only the current Organizer. The later is entitled to cancel, postpone or make other changes in the event scheduled. Evedo cannot be hold responsible in case of such event cancelation.
In case that a current event is cancelled by the organizer, Evedo shall return to the Clients the tickets price collected. The money return shall be made via the account of the Client used upon the payment of the ticket’s price. The refund shall be executed within 10 working days after the official announcement of the Organizer that the event is cancelled.
Evedo does not offer an option for ticket’s return. In case that the client has changed his mind and he does not want to attend a current event, he may feel free to give his ticket to anyone.
ARTICLE 9: INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. USER CONTENT.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Evedo owns the platform, both in its technical, graphical and textual components. In particular, the Platform and its Services are provided through software and databases designed, developed and operated by Evedo, belonging to it or over which it has rights to intellectual property.
- The content posted on the Platform by Evedo also belongs to the latter. Evedo is the only owner of all intellectual property rights related to the Services, the Platform as well as software and databases to ensure its functioning, and the use of the Platform and its Services does not give the Users any rights to any of these items.
- The acceptance of these Terms is worth acknowledgment of the User of intellectual property rights of Evedo listed above and engages to respect them.
- You agree that the Service contains Content provided by the Company and its partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
- The Company grants to each User of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non- commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from the Company, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
By Submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you agree to the following terms:
- The Company shall not have any ownership rights over your User Submissions. However, the Company needs the following license to perform and market the Service on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself. You grant to the Company the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to) (i) use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the "Trademarks") in connection with (a) the Service, (b) the Company’s (and its successors' and assigns’) businesses, (c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites); (ii) take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service; (iii) allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and (iv) use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the Users of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license grant to the Company does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
- You are publishing your User Submission, and you may be identified publicly by your name or User ID in association with your User Submission.
- You grant to each User a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You further undertake the duty that your User Submissions shall not contain third-party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Evedo the entire license rights granted herein.
- The use or other exploitation of User Submissions by the Company and Users as contemplated by this Agreement shall not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, Agreement rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The Company shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Submissions.
- All information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the User from which that content originated.
- The Company shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
- The Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact while using the Service.
- All Content you access through the Service is at your own risk and you shall be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
Evedo is not responsible for misuse or misappropriation of any content or information published by a User of the forum, the website’s blog, Artists’ walls or other parts of the platform.
License to use the Site and its Services
- Any other operation or use of the Platform, its Services, including their content and data which they contain is excluded from the scope of this license and can only be carried after obtaining the prior written consent of Evedo.
- In particular, any extraction or re-use beyond the normal use of the Platform, of the data contained in the Platform and / or its Services is strictly prohibited to the User and subject to prior express authorization by Evedo.
License to use the Content posted by Users
- In order to allow performance of the Services and in accordance with the purpose of the platform, the User grants Evedo a non-exclusive use of the contents and the data integrates and / or put online via the Platform.
- The User of Evedo guarantees to Evedo that the data, the information or content (s) in question comply with the law and do not infringe the rights of others.
- Evedo acquires no ownership of data, information and / or content provided by Users.
- By publishing his data, information and / or content on the platform, each User agrees that they are distributed on the said platform and accessible to other Users and third parties in accordance with the personal settings registered by each User in the "User Profile” accessible by the top-bar on his profile. Each User shall allow other Users to consult their personal data, accessible via their profile and to use them to get in contact with him. He expressly agrees that use of the profile, which is the essence of the Platform and its Services.
Solely for the purpose of performance of the Services, the User authorizes Evedo to reproduce, adapt and translate the content and data provided by him through the platform, under the conditions defined below:
- Evedo is authorized to reproduce all or part of the content provided by the User on any digital recording media, present or future, including, but not limited to, on any server, hard disk, removable or not, memory card or any other equivalent support, in any format and by any known process and unknown to date, to the extent necessary for any operation of storage, backup, transfer or download implied by the operation of the Platform and the provision of Services.
- Evedo is authorized to adapt and translate the contents of Users and to reproduce these adaptations in any digital medium, present or future, provided above in order to provide the Services, including in different languages. This right includes the right to make, respecting the moral rights of the User, changes of the layout of its content for respect the graphic charter of the Platform and / or make it compatible with its technical performance or relevant formats to its insertion and / or publication via the Platform.
- This authorization is intended to allow Evedo the broadcasting by digital network using any communications protocol, including the Internet, and the making available to the public, of the content and data of Users so that anyone can have access to it from any place and at any individually chosen time, via the platform in accordance with the parameters defined by each User.
- This license is valid for the entire world and for the duration of the Agreement linking the User to Evedo.
- In the event that an obvious violation would be brought to the Intellectual Property Rights on the Platform, the person interested in that his right must be preserved is invited to report to Evedo this attack, as the most accurate way to the following address: email@example.com.
Sharing by Users to Users
- Evedo may offer various collaborative sharing spaces such as (but not limited to) comments posting and Organizer’ walls on which a User may post their comments and opinions on specific topics.
- The ideas published by Users and the information that Users share can be viewed and used by other Users. Evedo cannot guarantee that other Users shall not use ideas or information that have been shared. Therefore, if a User wishes to maintain the confidentiality of an idea or information and / or does not wish it to be used by others, or if by sharing ideas or information he may violate the rights of others, he should not publish them in groups or spaces or on any other part of Evedo Platform.
EVENTYARD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PUBLISHED BY A USER ON THE PLATFORM.
ARTICLE 10: THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Services may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under Evedo’s control, and you acknowledge that Evedo is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Evedo. You further acknowledge and agree that Evedo shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
ARTICLE 11: RESPONSIBILITY
- All hardware and software needed for access to the Platform and the use its Services remain solely the responsibility of the User. He is responsible to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data, computer systems and / or software from contamination by any virus.
- The use of information, messages or data of any kind available through the Services of the Platform are to the sole responsibility of the User, the decisions or actions that he or she would have to take into profile’s account relating this information can not engage other responsibility then the one of the User.
- In particular, the User is the only responsible for his or her decision to subscribe to one of the subscriptions offered by Evedo.
- The User is the only responsible for his use of the Services and of the Platform, and more generally for any use or operation made from his profile’s account and profile.
- The User is responsible for all data and information concerning him that he has posted as so as any content that he has provided, such as data, or content that is accessible and / or transmitted through the public spaces of communication and exchange of the Platform, or sent to anyone via email, or that would have been stored on his personal space within the platform.
- The User acknowledges that Evedo does not exercise a prior control over such content and data, and has no obligation to monitor data and content stored and distributed through Users of the Platform.
- The User is the only responsible, in respect to Evedo and, where applicable, of any third party, for any damages, direct or indirect, of any nature whatsoever, caused by any information or other content provided, transmitted or distributed in connection with his use of the Services, as so of any breach of any kind to this Agreement.
ARTICLE 12: PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
- All personal data transmitted by the User in connection with the use of platforms and services is collected lawfully and fairly.
- Each User agrees with that use of his data.
- The Registration Form on this platform allows the User to register on the Platform and its Services without communicating to Evedo personal data about him. The compulsory or optional reporting of data requested is listed on the form for each field collection. In the case where data communication is required, the lack of communication shall result in the absence of processing to the application for registration of the User.
- Evedo does not communicate the personal data of Users to third parties, subject to communication of data present on the public profile of each User in accordance with the parameters determined by himself as well as the aim of the Platform and its Services, and in cases where contact of such data is required by applicable regulations, including at the request of the judicial authority. The personal data communicated by the User shall be destroyed five years after his last connection to the platform or at the expiration of the Agreement, at his own request.
- The User has the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning him processed through the Platform, and the right to object to the communication of these information to third parties for good cause.
- The User may exercise these rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address: bul. Gurko 4, fl.2, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria.
- The Platform uses the technology called "cookies." Cookies are useful in particular to facilitate the customization of the access of the User to the Service and to enable a secure connection when authenticating but also when using the platform.
- Overall, cookies are damage free to the computer of the User. Cookies are anonymous and are in no way used to collect personal data, but only for connection and statistics.
- Evedo shall take the necessary dispositions to ensure that the personal data collected through the Site are neither lost nor diverted, nor accessed, modified or disclosed by unauthorized third parties. This implies notably that the data is stored on servers physically identified and geographically present in Bulgaria.
ARTICLE 13: DURATION AND TERMINATION
- The Company may terminate your access to the Service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your profile’s account.
- If you wish to terminate your profile’s account, you may do so by emailing to email@example.com.
- Any fees paid to the Company are non-refundable.
ARTICLE 14: PROOF AGREEMENT
- The User and Evedo decide, by mutual agreement, that the systems and computer files of Evedo shall faith between them.
- As a result, files and computer records stored within computer systems operated by or on behalf of Evedo in reasonable conditions of safety and reliability, can be validly used and produced as evidence of the performance of the Agreement and more generally of any event, communication or relationship between the Parties in connection with the use of the Platform by the User.
- Thus, Evedo may validly generate in any proceedings, for the purposes of proof of any act done or omission, data, files, programs, records or other items received stored or transmitted through computer systems mentioned above, on any digital media or analog, and rely on them, except in case of error.
ARTICLE 15: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is eventually be declared invalid, void or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator, this provision shall be modified to make it applicable and effective closest to what had been intended by the parties.
- If a court or arbitrator declares the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any other provisions hereof shall not be affected.
All Uses accepted the present terms declare that they understand them very good.
The User agrees that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement, entire and exclusive between him and Evedo with respect the Services and cancels and replaces any prior agreement or understanding, whether it is written or oral, or whether it is established according to custom practice, policy or by the jurisprudence regarding the matter of the subject of this Agreement.
Each Organizers agrees that it shall be bounded by an additional Agreement named “Finder’s Fee Agreement” available upon registration of a User as an Organizer.
Each Clients agrees that it shall be bounded by an additional Agreement named “Agreement with the Client” available upon acting as a Client.
Modifications of this Agreement
The User is invited to review the most current version of the Agreement, available to all and accessible at all times on all pages of the Platform in the lower band.
In case of non-acceptance of the changes of the Agreement, the User may terminate the Agreement in accordance with Article 13.
Assignment / Delegation
The User may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under this Agreement or under the additional Agreements. Any assignment or delegation proposed shall have no effect.
Other Rights and Obligations
The present Terms and conditions are designed as per the Bulgarian legislation as a part of the European Union’s law. These Terms are bounded for all users accessing the website www.evedo.co wherever they are located.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
ARTICLE 16: MISCELLANEOUS
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any unforeseeable cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control or cause incurring expenditure beyond the reasonable costs for overcoming it, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation.
This Agreement was last revised on 31 March 2014.